Tuesday, May 10, 2011

As heard in Serengeti

Dialogue is presented as heard, in order from left to right. Some fragments may seem fictional, especially those appearing to voice the thoughts of one or several of the individuals, but we can assure you of their complete authenticity.

Bruce: Sorry bro! Didn't mean to put my face in your ass. Now don't you go thinking I'm gay or anything.
Ricky: Oh, you mustn't apologize my friend. I actually find the touch of your trunk rather pleasant. Ugh, what's that horrible odour?
Little Karen: Hmm... What's this strange and warm sensation, gradually spreading down my face? Oops, there goes my eyesight!
Gramps: Ahhhh...
Gustav: I'm just gonna go way out here guys. Way out.
Silvia: Oh look, a bunny rabbit!
David: If I put my feet just like this, I'll look exactly like a weird illusion I once saw on the internet.
Roger: Eighty four million six hundred and twenty four thousand nine hundred and... and... FUCK! Oh no... One bottle of beer on the wall. One bottle of beer.
Ludwig: Mother? Mother? Mother? Mama? Mama? Mama? Mama? Mum? Mum? Mummy? Mummy? Mummy? Ma? Ma? Ma? Ma? Ma?
Wilma: I'm floating in perfect harmony. It's all a matter of willpower. I'm fucking zen! Do I spot a pack of lions at the foot of that hill?

No comments:

Post a Comment