Friday, May 27, 2011

I like... birds

We've totally seen some awesome birds. Like totally. I tell you, see this Kingfisher bird? It's just like sitting there on the super thin wire. And suddenly it's just like flying all around. Wham, into the water and up carrying a tiny fish it awesomely just snatched up. Don't even know how it could see that tiny thing. I totally didn't. And than, right up in the wicked tree straight up there, another one is hiding. Don't even know what bird it is, but it's just too cool. Man, just sitting there hiding like. Wow.

And just suddenly this weird surround like sound is all around. Couldn't even see the thing at first. Like hoot hoot everywhere. Big blue like thing it was, with a freaking mohawk I tell you. Wham, another one looking like a flying T-Rex just swooping down from I don't know. Damn, they're just everywhere.

And than there is this tiny thing picking stuff off a bamboo. Maybe he eats it or something. Tiny beak and all. Man, maybe he's poisonous like. That tiny beak scares the hell out of me, but he's just too awesome. Another one totally like the first one, but a little different maybe, is totally just sitting there looking. Like he's glued to that stick or what? And man, that awesome looking kingfisher again. Just king of the boat like.

Big and somewhat familiar looking thing just suddenly scares the crap out of me. Just popping up right out of the freaking jungle. I tell you, he totally reminds me of something. Maybe it's somewhat similar to my aunt or something. A squeek like sound from right, over on the side there. Little ball of color just gymnastically balancing like crazy on that rope, almost thicker than him it is. He totally looks in the killing mood or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment